At Gus Furniture we are proud to offer affordable Delivery & Installation or just Drop Off.
1) FREE Delivery Drop Off is only 5 miles radius from our showroom, this means we can drop off your furniture or mattress for FREE, beyond 5 miles a charge will be issued depending on distance.
2) A FEE of $75.00 or 5.0% of the gross merchandise amount will be charged for a FULL Delivery Service, shipped, delivered, unloaded, carried, installed, and professionally installed at it's destination. We are committed to excellence when giving this service to our clients.
- Gus Furniture Hialeah FL deliveries are available Monday through Friday, between 10:00 am and 5:00 P.M. In some cases Saturdays depending on item availability.
- You will be given a three-hour time window in which your delivery will be completed;
- If you live in a condominium, apartment, or gated community with restrictions, the delivery will occur during the time allowed by the community. If your condominium, apartment or community requires proof of liability insurance, elevator reservations or has any other specific rules or regulations, please make arrangements with at least one week prior to your delivery;
- Your delivery includes assembly and set up along with the removal of any packaging materials. Sorry, but we do not hang wall-mounted mirrors, pictures, or any other pieces of furniture which require wall assembly this detail is only for those who are paying the full amount of Delivery service ( NOTE: This does not Apply to FREE Delivery )
SCHEDULING YOUR DELIVERY
All online orders are processed immediately through our servers. You will be called within 30 minutes of placing an order to set up a date and time for your delivery.
CUSTOMER DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDITIONS:
Our delivery staff are dedicated to give the best service you deserve, so please help them by making sure there is clear space to unload the furniture products and a clear path to carry the items to the designated room or area.
To that end, and to make sure that they don't have to delay your delivery, or the deliveries scheduled after yours, each customer is responsible for providing a clear path for delivery, free of impediments.
Please note that any and all stairways, access doors, gates, elevators, garages, and other entryways must be tall enough and wide enough to allow for the safe handling of all delivery furniture.
A few minutes of prevention can avert all kinds of unnecessary issues, so please secure your home for delivery by covering exposed floors with protective material and removing any furniture or objects that may obstruct the delivery path or otherwise create difficulty with the delivery. Gus Furniture is not responsible for damages that may result from a delivery in which the customer does not prepare their home as specified in these instructions.
IMPORTANT: The customer is FULLY RESPONSIBLE for inspecting all merchandise at the time of arrival.
1- If an item arrives damaged after opening a box at the customers home we can gladly take it back and replace it.
2- Now once our Delivery staff leaves the customer's home Gus Furniture is NOT LIABLE nor our employees will be responsible for any damages found after.